COVID-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 safety plan – Snapshot
Business name: STARS ON STAGE DANCE & PERFORMING ARTS INC.
Date completed: JULY 24, 2020
Division/group: FITNESS FACILITY
Revision date: AUGUST 5, 2020 R2
Measures we’re taking
How we’re ensuring workers know how to keep themselves safe from exposure to COVID-19
- Staff will self Screen regularly for health issues
- Wear Mask, when Not engaging in physical activity
- Sanitize hands when entering the building, before and after each class
- Sanitize, clean Barres, Mats, and any other equipments used in between classes
How we’re screening for COVID-19
- As part of our Waivers & Policies Parents must agree to Self Screen each child before coming into the studio. Everytime your child enters the studio your must ensure that they:
- “Do not have a temperature of 37.8 degrees or higher?”
- “Have not travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?”
- Have not tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?”
- Do not have any COVID related symptoms as listed by Public Health.
- If a dancer does not meet the above criteria they will not be allowed into the studio and sent home to self isolate, and contact Public Health.
How we’re controlling the risk of transmission in our workplace
- Physical distancing and separation
- Waiting room is Closed to parents & dancers (ages 7 and over)
- One Parent is allowed in Waiting room for dancers 6 & under
- Students will wait in their cars or line up outside (6 feet apart) until instructor lets them in for class
- Studios have been Taped in 6'x6' boxes, limited class sizes to ensure Social Distancing
- 1 person to use bathroom at a time
- Bring your own Water Bottles into the Studio
- Bags/Coats/Shoes will have designated cubbies and/or floor spots 6' feet apart
- 45 minute classes are shortened by 5 minutes to allow time for cleaning/class changeover
- Studio Floors will be washed/sanitize every day before classes begin
- Before Each class Barres, Mats, Door handles and any other equipment used will be sanitized.
What we will do if there is a potential case, or suspected exposure to, COVID-19 at our workplace
- Ensure All Staff & Students Contact Information is updated, including Phone number, email, address.
- Contact everyone who has entered the building at the time of exposure
- Encourage COVID-19 Test
- Report to Haldimand-Norfolk Public Health
How we’re making sure our plan is working
- Every Staff Member has received a copy of our COVID Safety Plan and will follow every Safety, Cleaning Protocol
- Every Student will receive a copy of our COVID Safety Plan & Self Screening Questions
- We will continue to stay updated with our Provincial & Municipal Governments for future reference